Tuesday 5 April 2011

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary tasks?


When talking about how effective, this relates to my audience, and this is something that think has been effective. My audience are able to see a strong connection between all of my products. This through many aspects of all of my website, poster and main task trailer:




Overall, I think its clear that the font establishes the Horror genre and thereby appeals to the regular horror audience. The location is very iconic of the genre of horror, and the image and appearance of my main character, appeals to my main audience, specifically as she is someone to relate too. Finally, the tag line for both my poster, and website, is ‘How Long Would You Wait?’ this is both describing the plot as well as a question. This is also shown in the narrative of my trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment