Wednesday 30 March 2011

Evaluation Poster 2: What have you learned from your audience feedback?

This is the poster that was shown too my audience, this was what I thought was my final draft, however after my results I decided too make the changes suggested.





Since receiving my audience feedback, I decided too make the changes suggested. Overall, I was happy with the outcome of the comments, it was apparent that the Genre of my trailer was recognizable within the poster. The tense and suspicious theme I was going for within my poster was also successful. Rather than have the blank black space below the title, I decided too move the whole title, and enlarge it, so its fits the length of the page. I also enhanced the visibility of the mask; too ensure that it was clearer what the image was. To make certain that the poster looked liked a real teaser poster I made the size of the billing block bigger and added ‘Coming Soon’ and finally I added a certification, this all helped me too get the effect of the teaser poster I was hoping for.



Edward Stones:
Aged 16, at Alleyn’s School. Visits the cinema once a month. Prefers big blockbusters, and likes most genres but specifically thrillers and comedies. Favorite new film is ‘The Social Network.’ Last Film seen at the cinema: ‘The Kings Speech.’

Claudia Myers:
Aged 18, at Alleyn’s School. Visits the cinema 2 or 3 times a month, likes British independent films but mostly enjoys Big Blockbusters. Preferred genres are either thriller or comedy. Favorite films;’ Adulthood’ and ‘4,3,2,1.’ Last film seen at the cinema: ‘Paul.’

No comments:

Post a Comment