Thursday 31 March 2011

Evaluation Website 2: What have you learned from your audience feedback?

For my audience feedback for my website, trailer and poster, I created a group on the social networking site 'Facebook.'

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_112366462177578&id=115775551836669
Within the group, I posted my teaser trailer, website and poster, then I invited a range of ages to join and give some general and some more specific feedback. The feedback I received was varied, some were more critical that others. The problem i found with this idea was that fewer people than expected commented on the group.

Here is some of the feedback that I was given on the website:



Overall, with my website, it fits my target audience, the idea of my website was to automatically attract my audience as soon as the website loads. Having gripping sound effects and a very short but transfixing synopsis helps me to achieve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment